Saturday, February 19, 2011

Loving the Rain


The bay area has been experiencing rain this past week and as a result, girls are bringing out their cute, patterned rain boots. I own 2 pairs of rain boots myself, and enjoy the rain because of the opportunity to rock my stylish rain boots. I also own an adorable polka dot umbrella but I do not own a rain coat. And further more, I do not see many people wearing rain coats. I suspect that this is because there is a lack of stylish raincoats on the market. However, the Bubble Umbrella is quite stylish now.

Rainy weather tends to drive people indoors. Coffee shops, book stores, libraries, and malls become packed with people trying to escape the wet weather. However, what is the point of having such stylish raingear to wear in your local coffee shop or mall? Here are some ideas of how to embrace the rain: take a walk in the rain with a friend or with your sweetheart (nothing is more romantic than kissing in the rain). Go puddle jumping. Embracing your inner child is good for the soul and the fun activity will chace away those rainy day blues. Play tennis or basketball at your nearby park. The courts are always full in dry weather, now is your chance to play like no one is watching. And everyone's heard that rain is only good weather for ducks; why not take the chance to go feed the ducks?

No comments:

Post a Comment