Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Anthropologie Announces Wedding Line

OMG.  My deepest apologies for not getting this post up sooner.  I've been thinking about it since I found out on Friday:  Anthropologie announced a wedding line on Valentines Day.  www.BHLDN.com This is the best thing to happen to weddings since Paper Source opened.  The Anthro wedding line will (of course) make it a lot easier to achieve that artistic and ultra-romantic style that we see in so many of the gorgeous weddings on Style Me Pretty, Love and Lavender, and the Knotty Bride.  I kind of wish I could have another wedding right about now…  Shockingly, the Anthro gowns are pretty affordable!  Starting at $600 with the most expensive hitting $3K. 

Here are some shots I borrowed off their page.  


No comments:

Post a Comment