Sunday, February 27, 2011

Have Fun on a College Student's Budget


If you are a college student or just someone looking for ways to save money on fun outings, spa treatments, or fitness classes in the Bay Area, Trubates.com is the place to search. They have many services and products to buy in advance at a deeply discounted rate. Just today, I tried a new local coffee shop called Coffee Adventure using a coupon that I bought on trubates for $10 and redeemed it for $20 worth of coffee and food. And tonight I am going to Sonoma Chicken Coop with a coupon from trubates that I paid $12 for and is worth $20 of food and drinks. And because I'm a new cutomer I got an extra $5 off just by typing in the promocode: new. Restaurants are not the only places offering discounted services on Trubates, but local spas, fitness clubs and outdoor recreation facilities. If you are ever stuck for an idea of what to do on a Saturday night, browse Trubates and you are sure to find some fun, discounted activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment