Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer Internship


Finals have settled now and its time for all the wonderful things of summer including the beach, disneyland, camping, salsa dancing, bowling, freedom from homework, and a full time internship. I am very thrilled to report that I have found a summer long internship with a silicon valley high tech company. Now I am on a mission to assemble a wardrobe for a professional work environment. I have checked out Target where I picked up some tops that were on clearance and a couple pairs of work pants. I bought a pair of shoes from Nine West that are a little tight but I'm hoping they'll stretch. I also picked up a gorgeous blue purse from Target. Several necklaces and work blouses have made their way into my closet too. I feel like my collection is pretty much complete. The work environment is very business casual so I dont need to wear a suit or anything like that. I want to look stylish and professional at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. you're well on your way!
    Other great options: the Gap's fantastic "really Skinny" or "true straight" dress pants are a staple in my wardrobe... seriously. They're well worth the couple of pennies you'll have to save to buy them.

    We'll also have to take a trip to Loehmann's. You want to write that blog or should I? whoever gets there first wins!!

    ReplyDelete