Saturday, April 30, 2011

Design your own Handbag!




I am thrilled about this new website I found called Elemental Threads. I discovered it because they are offering a Trubates coupon to pay $17 and recieve $52 worth of designed bag. Shipping is $8. All the bags can be completely personalized to whatever design you want. They have options for Organic Cotton, Cotton, Tweed, Canvas, and Bamboo. All the fabrics are fun colors or great designs. The bags have customizable zippers and linings to match what ever you like. You can also send in old t-shirts, jackets, or blankets that you don't use anymore for them to repurpose your fabric into a unique handbag or pouch. I just might buy one of these beauties myself! very chic and fun!

1 comment:

  1. whoa! I wish I'd known about this sooner! I might have sent them a scrap from the skirt I wore on Ian and my very first date. That was a beautiful skirt, but I never wore it.. c'est la vie.

    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete