Monday, September 5, 2011

Coming back to life with a warrior weekend.

This weekend I came back to life after a very busy season at work.  Here's how I chose to spend my long weekend:  I cleaned up my little container garden (which is a lot more work than it sounds), cleaned the house, hit the gym, got a pedicure (crazy midnight blue color), took in a Giants game at AT&T park, visited my local animal shelter to say "hi" to the cats, hit the club for a friend's birthday party, cooked a simple but fantastic home-made meal for myself & the hubs, cracked a bottle of wine we'd been saving, caught up on some magazine reads that have been piling up, and am looking forward to a 50-minute "pure relaxation" massage this evening.  This is my idea of being a weekend warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment