Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Skirts

I recently came to the realization that while my closet has many sundresses from the past couple years, all my skirts are quite old and outdated. I decided in that moment that I would not rest until I found some new skirts to replace my old shabby ones. I searched Target and Target.com and found no cute skirts. I browsed Old Navy to find a $36 skirt in a pattern that would be difficult to match and didn't speak to me at all. I hit Kohl's Juniors section to find their only skirt was adorable, frilly and pink. However, it was still priced above what I wanted to pay. Luckily, I had connections to a 30% off coupon, putting this skirt within my budget. I kept this skirt in the back of my mind as I moved on to Forever 21 where I discovered an abundance of adorable skirts all under $15 each. I tried on at least 7 different skirts before deciding on what to buy. In the end I brought home two from Forever 21 and one from Kohls. I can't wait for Spring to wear my new skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment